Alexandra Palace referred to as ‘Ally Pally’, Alexandra Palace is while not a doubt one amongst the wonders of North London. Steeped in history, the institution isn't solely illustrious for housing a nice-skating rink and hosting a number of the largest gigs in London, its annual fireworks spectacular comes high of the leader board once a year.
Opening for the first time in 1873 it hit the ground running and has been a success ever since . With the vigour that the Victorians were illustrious for, the Palace was restored and reopened a mere 2 years later as they didn’t waste a moment making a wonderful place for recreation. Inside, the general public may relish a hall, art galleries, lecture halls and a theatre.
Things to do at Alexandra Palace in December:
Alexandra Palace is known for being quite popular over the Christmas period. Not only do they provide entertainment but also do quite a few festive events for the family. Below is a list of the events that will take place at Ally Pally:
- Christmas Carnival 1st - 16th December 2018
- Santa's Grotto at Christmas Carnival 1st- 16th December 2018
- Aladdin on Ice 3rd - 10th December 2018
- Gareth Malone In Concert 9th December 2018
- Luna Cinema presents "Elf" in our Theatre 10th December 2018
- Luna Cinema presents "Love Actually" in our Theatre 10th December 2018
- Horrible Histories - Horrible Christmas 13th - 30th December 2018
- William Hill World Darts Championship 2018/2019 13th December 2018 - 1st January 2019
- Club De Fromage on Ice: Christmas Special 15th December 2018
- Friday Night is Music Night with Alfie Boe - 18th December 2018