8 Dragons Slot Muswell Hill is a leafy hill-top village located in North London, close to Highgate, Finchley and Alexandra Palace. Only 25 minutes from the City and Central London, Muswell Hill has an array of cafés, restaurants & bars, and boutiques.
There is a wide choice of restaurants and bars, including Carluccio's, Pizza Express and O’Neills. There are also several independent eateries and bars near or on Muswell Hill Broadway.
Muswell Hill is accessible by Rail from Alexandra Palace station, and Bounds Green (Piccadilly), Finsbury Park (Piccadilly & Victoria) and Highgate / East Finchley (Northern) on the London underground. Together with the comprehensive bus network, Muswell Hill has good connections with other parts of North London, The City, and the West End.
If you are visiting Muswell Hill for an exhibition, Alexandra Palace is located 5 minutes from the hotel, and the Business Design in Islington is less than 30 minutes away. For sports fans, Wembley Stadium, Emirates Stadium (Arsenal) and White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspur) stadiums are only a few miles away.
The Roseview Hotel is a Bed and Breakfast Hotel in Muswell Hill, about 20 minutes from Central London.
2 Queens Avenue, Muswell Hill, London, N10 3NR
If you are travelling by London underground, the nearest stations are Highgate and East Finchley on the Northern Line, and Bounds Green and Finsbury Park on the Piccadilly Line. The hotel is also near Alexandra Palace station, which is on the First Capital Connect overground network.
Muswell Hill is easily accessible from the M1, M4 and M11 motorways, via the A406 North Circular Road. The hotel has off-street parking facilities available both at the side and at the back of the premises. However these are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be reserved.
There are no parking restrictions on Queens Avenue, so extra parking is available on-street and the surrounding area.
Nearest train and underground stations
- Alexandra Palace – 1.2 mile - 10 minutes walk
- East Finchley - 1 mile - 10 minutes journey via bus (102 or 234)
- Highgate - 1 mile - 10 minutes journey via bus (43)
- Bounds Green - 1.5 miles - 10 minutes journey via bus (102 or 299)
- Finsbury Park - 2.5 miles - 15 minutes journey via bus (W7)
- Wood Green and Turnpike Lane - 10 minutes journey via bus (144)
- Golders Green - 3 miles - 20 minutes journey via bus (102)
- Kings Cross – 5.8 miles - 20 minutes train journey via Piccadilly line
Nearest airports to Hotel
- Heathrow - 37 miles - 1 hour train journey via Piccadilly Line/Northern Line
- Luton - 30 miles - 1 hour journey via bus/train (102 bus to/from Golders Green Station than National Express coach to/from Luton Airport)
- Stansted - 35 miles
Option 1: 1 hour 30 minutes journey via bus and National Express coach (Take 102 bus To/From Hotel towards Golders Green Station than transfer over to coach)
Option 2: 1 hour 10 minutes journey via train and bus (Take train to Tottenham Hale station, take Victoria line to Finsbury Park, once at Finsbury Park take W7 towards Muswell Hill Broadway the last stop)
- Gatwick - 64 miles
- Option 1: 1 hour and 30 minutes via train and bus to/from. (Take Gatwick Express train to/from Victoria Station, take underground to Finsbury Park Station, than take W7 to Muswell Hill, the last stop.)
- Option 2: Take National Express coach to Golders Green Station, change to bus 102 to Muswell Hill
- London City Airport - 19 miles - 1 hour journey via train and bus (take DLR to Bank Station, from bank station take bus 43 to Muswell Hill.)
The hotel has off-street parking facilities available both at the front and at the back of the premises. However these are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and cannot be reserved. There are no parking restrictions on Queens Avenue, so extra parking is available on-street.
We are a great choice if your Looking for :
Hotels in Muswell Hill, Hotels in Wood Green, North London Hotels ,
Hotels Finsbury Park, Crouch end hotels, Islington Hotel
Finchley Hotels, Golders Green Hotels